For those of us who grew up watching far too many Hanna Barbera cartoons, this is easily recognizable as the sound of someone spitting out a bite of mushy, NOT FRESH produce! No one wants to have to guess if the produce they take home is going to taste good. That's precisely why we're here. To bring you consistently fresh produce as well as a host of innovative meal mixers that fit your busy lifestyle. So welcome to Fresh Pick, the place where fresh meets consistency, taste and convenience.
Baked Apple Rings with Caramel
1. Peal one of your favorite apples and cut it in rings. Moisten it with a little bit of orange juice.
2. Place it in the oven for about fifteen minutes (or until it looks ready to you)
3. Add caramel or maple syrup to your taste and enjoy!
Home Made Bagel Pizza
1. Chop / slice / dice desired fruits for dessert pizza or veggies such as zucchini or mushrooms for regular pizza.
2. Toast your favorite bagel (sesame seeds tastes grate).
3. Spread cream cheese or pizza sauce, top wit fruit and/or veggies and add mozzarella cheese. Eat as is or heat in microwave/ toaster oven.
Peanut Butter Fruitie Tortilla
1. Mix peanut butter, cream cheese and
2 tbsp brown sugar.
2. Spread generously over tortilla of your choice.
3. Add chopped / sliced / diced / grated fruit of your choice and start your day off fresh! PS - for those cold winter mornings, grill the tortilla to your liking.
Mixed Fruit and JO Gurt Smoothie
1. Chop / slice / dice / julienne 2 cups of strawberries, banana and/or whatever fruit you want smoothied.
2. Combine 2 cups of milk, and 8 ounce container of vanilla yogurt, 1/2 cup of pineapple-orange juice.
3. Blend until you can pour it out of the glass without landing a big lump on your nose as you drink it.
1. Cube your favorite breakfast fruits such as cantaloupe.
2. Skewer the fruit chunks, sunk in OJ.
3. Chill in fridge for a few minutes or eat 'em right up.
Honey Broiled Nectarines
1. Halve and pit 4 large nectarines and place in baking pan in 1 layer.
2. Mix 1/3 cup of honey, 2 tbsp of lemon juice and brush over nectarines.
3. Broil cut-side up for 6-8 minutes. Serve with ice-cream, top with nuts... go nuts.
It's time to go...
to work, to school, to play. Hungry in a hurry? Whether you're about to leap out the door or cozy up at home... here's some classic combos with a fresh pick twist!
More Meal Mixers
Copyright © 2006-2014 Fresh Pick Farms, Inc. Fresh Pick® is a registered trademark of Fresh Pick Farms,Inc.